If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you can usually sponsor dependent children (including an adopted child) to become a permanent resident.

Canadian citizens who have children born outside of Canada may be able to apply for citizenship for that child. Not all Canadian citizens are eligible, depending on some factors such as whether the Canadian citizen inherited citizenship by birth outside Canada.

Ready to Get Started on your Pathway to Canada?

A licensed immigration consultant can assist you with all of your Canadian immigration needs. Contact us for answers to any of your immigration questions.

Kelowna: 778.484.1996 | Victoria: 778.410.5174

Pathway Logo Small

Immigration Offices located in
beautiful Kelowna and Victoria, BC

More about Shawna Hubscher
and Pathway to Canada.