Provincial Entrepreneur Programs
Most Canadian provinces also have business immigration programs, like the Entrepreneur Immigration Stream of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program.
These rules vary and generally require higher investments in the largest centres, like Vancouver and the lower mainland area of BC.
For regional business immigration to major regional centres like Victoria and Kelowna, an applicant must have business skills and successful business experience, and:
- Purchase or expand an eligible business
- Have a minimum net worth of $600,000 CAD
- Make a minimum investment of $200,000 CAD
- Own at least one-third equity in the business
- Create at least one new job for a Canadian or permanent resident
- Take an active day to day role in managing and directing the business
In smaller regional centres like Campbell River, Comox, Courtenay, Hope, Nelson, Penticton, Osoyoos, Trail and Vernon under the new regional pilot program.
Investments in new qualifying businesses in selected industries there could be as low as $100,000 CAD.
For more information, please book a consultation with Pathway to Canada Immigration.
Ready to Get Started on your Pathway to Canada?
A licensed immigration consultant can assist you with all of your Canadian immigration needs. Contact us for answers to any of your immigration questions.