If you have criminal convictions in Canada but no foreign convictions, you can apply to the Parole Board of Canada for a record of suspension.

Non-Canadian citizens may be eligible to apply for criminal rehabilitation if at least five years have passed since you finished your criminal sentence (including any probationary periods). The exact rules depend on the nature and number of offences.

Until rehabilitation occurs, an applicant may be able to get special, discretionary permission to enter Canada in spite of inadmissibility under a Temporary Residence Permit.

Ready to Get Started on your Pathway to Canada?

A licensed immigration consultant can assist you with all of your Canadian immigration needs. Contact us for answers to any of your immigration questions.

Kelowna: 778.484.1996

Pathway Logo Small

Immigration Offices located in
beautiful Kelowna and Victoria, BC

More about Pathway to Canada
and how we can help.