International Mobility Programs

Canada has signed agreements that allow for the easier movement of citizens of signatory countries to work in Canada.

Free Trade Agreements like the Trans-Pacific Partnership (with Australia, Brunei, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam) and the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) provide in certain limited circumstances for easier work permit applications.

Generally, a Canadian job offer in a qualifying occupation is required for the work permit application. These agreements allow the applicant to be exempt from the Labour Market Impact Assessment requirement.

Ready to Get Started on your Pathway to Canada?

A licensed immigration consultant can assist you with all of your Canadian immigration needs. Contact us for answers to any of your immigration questions.

Kelowna: 778.484.1996

Pathway Logo Small

Immigration Offices located in
beautiful Kelowna and Victoria, BC

More about Pathway to Canada
and how we can help.