Parent / Grandparent Super Visa

Do you have children or grandchildren that are residents or citizens of Canada and you would like to visit them from outside Canada?

Well you are in luck! Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada created a special Super Visa just for you! A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides you the advantage to have a valid travel document for a period up to 10 years. Now what are you waiting for? Let our team at Pathway to Canada Immigration assist you to reunite with your loved ones.

Ready to Get Started on your Pathway to Canada?

A licensed immigration consultant can assist you with all of your Canadian immigration needs. Contact us for answers to any of your immigration questions.

Kelowna: 778.484.1996

Pathway Logo Small

Immigration Offices located in
beautiful Kelowna and Victoria, BC

More about Pathway to Canada
and how we can help.