Accompanying Spouse Open Work Permits

Are you a full-time student in Canada with a valid study permit? Are you a skilled worker who will be working in Canada for 6 months or more?

If you answered ‘yes’ to one of the questions above, your spouse may be eligible to accompany you to Canada and apply for an Open Work Permit.

Do you have minor children who will be accompanying you to Canada as well? As a minor, a child can study in Canada with no international student tuition fees, if one of their parents has a valid work or study permit!

Spouse and children are also eligible to obtain permanent residence along with the main applicant.

Ready to Get Started on your Pathway to Canada?

A licensed immigration consultant can assist you with all of your Canadian immigration needs. Contact us for answers to any of your immigration questions.

Kelowna: 778.484.1996

Pathway Logo Small

Immigration Offices located in
beautiful Kelowna and Victoria, BC

More about Pathway to Canada
and how we can help.