Temporary Residence Permit

If an individual is inadmissible to Canada, due to criminal, security or medical reasons, but requires entry to Canada, they may be eligible for a Temporary Resident Permit Canada (TRP).

Applicants who are ineligible to enter Canada because of an inadmissibility factor, usually but not necessarily one or more criminal convictions, may be granted permission to enter Canada through a discretionary Temporary Residence Permit. Applications can be made in advance or, in some cases, at a Canadian Port of Entry.

Ready to Get Started on your Pathway to Canada?

A licensed immigration consultant can assist you with all of your Canadian immigration needs. Contact us for answers to any of your immigration questions.

Kelowna: 778.484.1996

Pathway Logo Small

Immigration Offices located in
beautiful Kelowna and Victoria, BC

More about Pathway to Canada
and how we can help.